Vimeo: Consulting Media

What You Can Do If You Are a Victim of Crime. You Have Rights. You Can Get Help. Download Brochure

Friday, February 19, 2010

November 14, 2008: Grace Lutheran Church on Princeton St. and St. Charles Road in Villa Park, Illinois USA

Today is a bright and sunny day with clear skies... I was reminiscing about how time passes and the years add up since November 14, 2008 when I met Henry W. Hochstatter at the 7-Eleven gas station on the corner of Addison St. and St. Charles Road in Villa Park. On that day, I was going to the U.S. Post Office, after visiting Grace Lutheran Church on Princeton Street and St. Charles Road, when I saw Henry W. Hochstatter parked at the 7-Eleven Gas Station, early morning, kicking the sidewalk, when he looked up and said, "Hey, where are you going?" I am going to the U.S. Post Office in Lombard. Then, he asked me, "Do you want a ride there?" I thought about it for a minute, wondering why he asked me. Then I realized, that he probably needed car gasoline to run the grey Toyota SR5 SUV parked at the 7-Eleven around 7 AM. I told Henry W. Hochstatter that I had a Lombard Shell Oil gas card with $25 to use for his Toyota SR5 on that Saturday morning, November 14, 2008, if he could provide the car ride to Downers Grove where the DuPage League of Older Women were meeting at the Community Bank for lunch. That is how I met Henry W. Hochstatter, who later introduced me to his older Mother, staying at a nursing home in Bloomingdale, Illinois, USA.

No comments: