Vimeo: Consulting Media

What You Can Do If You Are a Victim of Crime. You Have Rights. You Can Get Help. Download Brochure

Friday, March 8, 2013

Madonna High School Alumnae Association Yearbook Graduation Class of 1977

Attention: Associates, Colleagues, Friends, Schoolmates from Madonna Alumnae Association Facebook Friends Re: Do You Know Who Has My Madonna High School Yearbook from the Class of 1977, Chicago at the corner of Belmont Avenue and Karlov Street, Northwest, Illinois USA? Greetings on International Women’s Day, Friday, March 8th, 2013. My name is Gardenia C. Hung, Madonna High School Alumnae from the Graduation Class of May 1977. I have been a Lombard resident homeowner, taxpayer at 502 S. Westmore Avenue, Lombard, Illinois 60148-3028. During October 5, 2008, the Village of Lombard Police and Fire Department took my Madonna High School Yearbook from the Class of 1977 away from my Lombard home and my personal private collection five (5) years ago. I have been asking for my Personal Documentation, Papers, Books, including the Madonna High School Alumnae Yearbook for the Graduation Class of May 1977. Do You Know Who Has My Madonna High School Yearbook from the Class of 1977, Chicago at the corner of Belmont Avenue and Karlov Street, Northwest, Illinois USA? Since I am a Lombard Victim of Violence Against Women and I have been demanding Compensation and Restitution as an Illinois Victim of Heinous Hate Crimes, Violence Against Women, Abuse of Human Rights in Housing Under the Law, Illinois Victim of Crimes. On International Women’s Day, March 8th, 2013, I want to make public that I have been a Lombard Victim of Violence Against Women, Abuse of Human Rights in Housing Under The Law, Illinois Victim of Crimes as a Lombard resident homeowner, near St. Pius X Catholic Church Parish, in District 5, York Township, Du Page County, Illinois 60148-3028 USA.

No comments: